Thursday, February 16, 2012

Teaching with Author's Blogs: Connections, Collaboration, Creativity

the way that both of these articles focused on the importance of blogging allowed me to see how important blogging can be. I actually have never been involved with a blogging opportunity but now that I am using blogger in this class it has allowed me to see how truly useful it can be. Blogging provides students with an interactive and technological approach to discussing thought and opinions about different topics. These articles provided me with an outlook to how teaching goes hand in hand with allowing students to think outside the box. It also shows the importance of using real life examples to help show students the importance behind the new technological advances in education.

2 comments:

  1. I started this blog at school on Thursday night.....when I just went on to finish it it erased all that I had in my blog from before......every time I go in to edit this one again the text box comes up empty. Any thoughts about what could be happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you updating the page? That happened to me...I know how frustrating it is.

    ReplyDelete