Thursday, March 8, 2012

Diigo

I have never heard of Diigo before, but what a great way to collaboratively gather different bookmarks from others. As we know, all teachers share resources and work with one another when working to create different lessons and activities to help our students learn to the best of their abilities. I was able to gather lots of different bookmarks for my Diigo account, however, it is of course still a work in progress. Diigo is a great tool for teachers to use to help them organize their resources and their materials that they use over the course of their teaching. I have found it very user friendly and I feel that it will definitely come in useful when I am looking for help when trying to find different activities and lessons to teach to my students.

3 comments:

  1. I'm envisioning all the third grade teachers in one school belonging to a Diigo group, and another group for all the teachers in a school, maybe even a group for the entire district! There are tons of possibilities. I love this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing..how great would this be for a grade level team? Instead of running into another's classroom to ask what that website was, you could have a space of common resources!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I also like having it because sometimes I want to look up sites at home that I bookmarked in school but I can not remember the link or did not email to myself. So this is a great way to have all the bookmarks all in one spot that you can access from any computer! I am really enjoying using this tool!

    ReplyDelete