Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Google Reader

I am not quite sure how google reader is supposed to be used. I thought that I was using it, a few classes ago, but then, over the course of the past few weeks, I don't know if I was really even using it. I totally understand how it can help you easily access other people's blogs and comments, however, I feel that getting the comments emailed to me and the posts emailed to me is just as easy. Maybe I am totally missing the point for what google reader has to offer me. I understand that you need to be signed into your google account in order to be able to access google reader. I am also having some trouble accessing some people's blogs in our classroom. Some of the blogs are locked or blocked from me, and therefore I am limited with the amount of blogs I can actually access and comment on. Can anyone help me out with the google reader access? I am so confused! I comment on the blogs that I can access, if there is anything for me to respond to. I have subscribed to other people's blogs....I think. I hope that I am doing this correctly! I am pretty consistent with checking out other people's blogs. I am not very consistent with replying and responding to their blogs however. I think that I will get better, with the more practice I have using it! Yikes!

As far as google friend goes, I haven't a clue about that! Please excuse me, but I am just not up to date on these new technological tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment