Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skype with my son

I just have to say that I love Skype. Sometimes Skype is difficult to work with because the connection gets lots very easily, but my husband, my son, and I use Skype almost every night. My son is 4 and he is at the age right now where he wants to show everyone everything that he can do or things that he got at school, etc. My in laws don't live very far away....they live in Rhode Island. For my son's third birthday, they bought us the camera for Skype and it has been a great way for our son to interact with his grandparents. There were so many occasions when he would try and show his grandparents things through the phone and we would try to explain to him that they cannot see them. This frustrated him. Using Skype has allowed him to stay in touch with his grandparents and he loves sitting and talking with them on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment